People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Imagine My Excitement When...

The computer I was assigned to at the library today is a Mac--

It's great! No, it's not the same as a laptop but it's okay :)

Things are going great here. I am going to be 17 in 13 days!
I'd be content with only ONE gift this year if that gift was a Dobro :)
Okay, I would be content with no gifts as well I just really really want a dobro! I don't think I wrote on here about how I finally was able to play one for about three minutes a month or so ago. Now I just can hardly wait to have one of my own! It may be a while :)

Our adorable puppies are getting very big! I'll have to post some photos soon :)

Grace just got a job here in TC giving classes on making yarn from wool locks. It is with an after-school program so I think she will be working with children only.
She also has a place to stay here in town with a friend of ours who is in the process of making a bed & breakfast. Grace will also help her out in that.

Well, I have some other things yet to do and so this will be brief.

I do, however want to write down here a song that the Lord gave me a couple weeks ago.

Forever
Forever, Forever
Just You and I
Walkin' together
Forever, Forever
Hand in hand
We stand
Walkin' together
On life's narrow path

Through thick and thin
Through rough and tough
When all is dark
and I fall down
You pick me up
And carry me on

Forever, Forever
Just You and I
Walkin' together
Forever, Forever
Hand in hand
We stand
Walkin' together
On life's narrow path

You are there before I call your name
You look at me, You smile, You say:

Forever, Forever
Just I and you
We walk together
Forever
Hand in hand
We stand
Walkin' together
On life's narrow path

My Savior and I
Are walkin' together
Forever, forever, forever


Have a great day and a Happy new year!


1 comment:

Cora Beth said...

Happy new year to you Hannah! Please extend my greetings to your family too, especially Grace.

I enjoyed reading your post, although it made me miss you even more.... Is there any hope for getting your trusty old Mac fixed up and running again anytime in the near future?

I'm glad you're enjoying your puppies. They must be getting big already?

We had a quite day at home yesterday, celebrating the first day of the year. We'd hoped to go visit friends, but ended up being snowed in. We had a good time anyway. :)

Well, here's a hug for you as you walk forever with the Savior. (__)

Love you lots,
~Cora