newest thing this week:
a new dog. a smart dog. and very well behaved! he's an aussie...
his name is Cooper and he knows his name crazy good.
David started working for a honey farm this week a rather large honey farm... he is helping them extract.
i learned how to drive the tractor... learned on my own i should say... it was funny. David had to take water out to the animals and so he had the barrel on the tractor and he was out in the bakery for whatever reason and I jumped on there and could not remember how to start the thing... finally between Nathanael and I we started it. I hopped on, Nathanael sat on my lap and we started driving out to the pasture... then David caught up... yep, he caught up to the tractor. That should explain that we had some difficulties in driving out there...
i want ot invit you all to my sister Rebecca's blog...
answers4myheart.blogspot.com
for some reason I can not get a link to work so just copy the address- sorry! one more thing about these computers!
she has a problem with her background-- same as me! I'll have to fix both of them sometime or another! In fact, maybe i'll do mine now... i do need to get some books though it was a sorry thing when I read all four books i checked out last friday in four days!
I did got a nalbinding needle last week and have taken up nalbinding!! it is fun!
well i'll sign off... excuse all my scrambling thoughts...
wait! one more thing! i'm going to hopefully get a sports card today, some ammo and go out target shooting! youth season is one month away!!!
"Hear! hear! dear deer!"
do any of my readers hunt?
6 comments:
Glad to hear from you agian!!!! I had much fun reading your post; no I don't hunt but I've always wanted to try my hand at it!
<3
~Jenn
What kind of dog do you have and what do you mean by 'he's an aussie'?
Thanks for postinh Hannah! I was begining to think you died or somethin'. No, nit really but I've missed seeinh your blog on my dashboard! :)
Ooh! I watched "Food Inc." and I loved it! But it was disgusting at the same time, but every one needs to see it!!!! Mommy's wathing it it right now, she's been wanting to see it for a while...
Any way, I can't wait to see you and your family on Labor Day!!!
Hannah,
So glad you are still able to update your blog/the rest of your reader's when you can! How fun - a new dog, driving the tractor and picking up a new skill.
Tell everybody we say "HI"!
Blessings,
Mrs. Thomas
You really do look sweet in your orange cap... I just need to get used to it on you at times... Hey, about hunting... I really enjoyed our laughter the other evening when I returned home. Your face is radiant... even in that orange cap... Get me a buck, get me a doe, doesn't matter which: Let's GO!
Mama
Cooper and I really like the creek.. wanna come sometime?
Howdy! :o)
I haven't hunnteed before, but I am really hoping (if the Lord wills) to hunt with my Daddy this deer season! We'll see!
Have a blessed day!
Frannie
Post a Comment