my brain is blank...
I cant think of what to write! I'll start out with saying why I think my brain is blank :) I baked a bunch o' bread this morning... i left the market when the first two loaves sold... grace was groaning... she did not want to be stuck there selling bread but she did not want to go to the library either! :)
Daddy and the boys are at a sports store looking at recoil pads for Enoch's 16 gauge so I want to check out some books before they get back to pick me up...
I'll leave you with a little conversation that my nephew and I had the other day when my sister came to make salsa with us:
Him and I were walking out to go see the "baby moo" when Cooper began barking at us
Jeremiah (Buddy) goes
" 'e's baukin' at me"
"he's barkin' at you?"
" 'eah."
"well, you gotta say 'Shut up Cooper!' "
Jeremiah goes
"Dud up Doo Doo!"
It was all I could do not to laugh... he is so cute!
I'm still Abba most of the time... Daddy though is not anymore he is now "Bumpa."
Very Sweet!
2 comments:
"Dud up Doodo" lol :)
It was so good to see you and your family on Sun. I miss u already! And thankyou for your gift, it tastes soooo good! :)
*hugs*
Josie
Hello Hannah!
That's ok that your brain is blank... I feel like that MOST of the time!
Love you!
Rachel Grace
Post a Comment