At the end of July, I applied for a baking position at a natural food store in Traverse City MI (Oryana Natural Foods Market). I was called in for an interview, and a few days latter, a second one in which I got the job! So, at the beginning of this month I started working there. I work there about 4-5 days a week. Because it is a distance from our farm I am living part time in Traverse City. I normally work Wednesday through Saturday and then come home Sunday or Monday and stay until Wednesday morning. There are days when I miss my family and our country home crazy bad, but a lot of times I am keeping busy with enough stuff that I don't.
I have met many sweet friends that live in traverse and I am so blessed to have them as friends. I really am missing being with other believers though. I do not really know anybody in Traverse City who knows the Lord and that is really hard. I believe that this is the place I am to be in my life right now, and I am resting in HIM!
Until Next time,
Hannah
4 comments:
Hi Hannah :)
It has been a while, nice to see a post from you. Wow, you sound really busy, and so many changes too!
I'm sure you are a shining light in your new environment!
Trusting you'll meet fellow Believers soon.
God bless you.
Love, Rachel
Yes Hannah, rest in Him! Let the Lord lead you to wonderful places, and trust Him all the way. I will be praying for you. Will you pray for me? Simply for direction and peace... that's all. God bless you!
Rachel Grace
That's really neat!! What things do you do at work? I looks like a really neat place to work! :)
Glad to hear from you... always!
<3 Jenn
I've never commented here before, but this blog, along with David and Grace's, were my all time favorite blogs, and I'm sorry to see them go :(.
Hopefully someday they will be revived? I know I took great pleasure in reading about your families unique and interesting lives :)
Cheers and God bless!
Wayne
Post a Comment