Last week, Mama Enoch, Nathanael and I went up to Empire MI and drove around by sleeping bear dunes. My brothers and I ran down a HUGE bluff. There were a bunch of seagulls on the lake shore at the bottom. I ran up to them, and they all flew away except one, which ran into the water... I went into the water after him, and he just let me pick him up! I climbed up the entire bluff while holding onto him! That was pretty hard, being the bluff is oh so steep and it was VERY hot out... but we made it to the top eventually. Some people who I presume were fudgies, kindly took some photos for me (I did not have my camera). I don't know what was wrong with the seagull, but it was very surprising that he let me pick him up!
We let him go at a small body of water.
Grace an I are staying a whole week in Traverse City. Grace has to run our friend's Bed and Breakfast while our friend is gone and I am helping her out. All 6 rooms are going to be filled so it should be fun :)
I am trying to get a job at a natural food store here in TC as a baker. Oryana is looking to hire a part-time baker and I put my application in last week-- I am eager to see what comes of it! Please keep me in your prayers concerning this. Thank You!
Thank you for your comments!
Good-Night!
1 comment:
How wonderful. I have caught other birds.
would love to ahve you as a follower
Post a Comment