As you have seen, I desided to take a library break and enjoyed the market for the past time we went there!
Next week my sister Rebecca is coming to the market for a time so I don't know if I will come to the library next week either. It is also David's birthday. Next saturday I plan to go out hunting on the youth hunt. I already bought my tags!! I can get a doe on the youth hunt if I want to and I really hope I do since I can get it on public land (not just private).
I think for the youth hunt I am going to use my grandpa's 410 with slugs... I know that is kind of whimpy sounding and I wish I had something else but I think for the youth hunt it will be okay. David was thinking of letting me use his M44 but he said he wants to get a scope for it since it is hard to use just by itself.
Okay, I'd write for hours on end if i had the time and quite but I need to get going!
Keep me in your prayers that I will be kept safe this hunting season and that I would get some meat (not just a trophy (sp?) buck although that would be grand!)
2 comments:
Be safe! And have fun. :D
Hey, Hannah, miss your regular posts!
Have fun!
Post a Comment