People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Saturday, November 6, 2010

More Photos! SNOW! FRIENDS!

We had some friends over on Thursday... it was rainy and we all cleaned up in the bakery building which is more than just a bakery. We had a ton of fun and they stayed really late.
Their eldest daughter Krystal who is 15 stayed the night over to Friday. On Friday Grace, Krystal and I all paked into a 2 1/2 seater ranger along with a friend and roared (literallly) into the hills to another friends house. Marcia drove, Grace smashed up against the stick shift and then I scrunched up to Grace and Krystal sat on my lap... it was totally halarious!
When we got to Edna's house we had a cheese class that was so fun!
Here Grace is showing Kelcie (who is a friend of our friends and is now a wonderful friend of mine!) and Krystal (in the middle) how to do nalbinding.

Three of the younger girls

When Krystal, Grace and I woke up friday morning there was snow on the ground! Lovely!


Well, I want to check out some books still, so I am going to get going!
Thank you all for your comments! Cora, I love that you thought of us when you heard that song :) I have songs that remind me of people and I always wondered (at least I think I did :) if there was any on else like that too!
I feel like I'm back to posting in the real way-- pictures make a big difference!

4 comments:

Laura said...

The snow is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Wish I could see snow sometime :)

Jennifer said...

Love this post! WOW you already have snow! :-) We were told there was going to be some here but nothing came down. But, the chicken water is already frozen so I guess that's a sign the winter is on it's way! :-)

~Jenn

MIgirls said...

It's been great to "see/hear" from your Hannah via your blog! Thanks for sharing when you can!
We didn't get any snow like you all did last week, but friends said they saw a flake or two. We're thankful for the mild weather this week as Mr. T is siding the front of the house! :-)
Blessings to your family! It was such a great time seeing you all in October!
Serving Him,
Mrs. T

Rachel Grace said...

Your picture posts ARE wonderful Hannah! I can't believe that it's already snowing near you! Autumn is passing way to quickly for me!
Blessings,
Rachel Grace