People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Monday, November 1, 2010

Hey Guys!

Hiya! Wassup?
I've been baking and really enjoying it! I baked 18 loaves of bread and 24 Kaiser rolls (Nathanael makes the dough and shapes these) for the market late friday night (got done @ midnight) there is a super huge differance between staying up late and staying up late working! I was tired! Most of my loaves turned out great- a few of them were over proofed because we only have two regular ovens so they were a little weired looking. They sold really well though and I was so happy! Early this morning I baked 6 more loaves and did a run into town to sell them. I plan to do some more tomorrow for our bread group and then I have to do more for the market!! I want to see how many I can bake in a week!
David has already got 2 deer in for processing! He has been going out hunting but has not got anything yet (WHAT"S WRONG WITH US???)
We have been going to pottery lessons after the market for the past two weeks and are going to start back up again in January-- it is really fun!
I have a bunch of photos that I would love to post if I could (I'm not sure if you can do it at the library? I'm gunna try sometime.)
So what eltz is new?
Oh we have these super cute kittens! They were born in uh late summer but I'm not sure I mentioned them or not. Each of us children have one except David, he loves them but does not really want one for "his cat". Grace has a little black one and her name is Juniper, Mine is a short haired tortiss (sp?) shell and her name is Shani. I call her my "Bonny Shani"! Enoch has two since his cat had them: Millet which is an orange tom, and then a little female who is a long haired tortiss shell her name is Moppet. Nathanael's is a black tom who I named Beast but we call him Beastie!
Well hey, I got to go! I may or may not be back on Saturday :)
~Hannah~

No comments: