Hey, This is Anna Kiser one of the staff at 3xDesgin. We have a lot of space for more people. I was just wondering would you like a Blog desgin,Header,Background,Button or Signature. Well if you want one for free talk to us at :http://girlsdesigntime.blogspot.com/ Or E-mail us at :annakizas@gmail.com or ismikendra@gmail.com or jennaandme@gmail.com. Thanks, Anna Kiser at 3xdesgin
Well, I know you'll get a comment from me! Good to see your pictures! I love your sister's and your skirt in the first picture! They are very lovely! Looks like the pottery is fun!
Hooray Hannah!!! It's so good to "See" you again. :) I've really been missing you and Grace... The other day I heard "Morning has broken..." on the radio and I thought of you and said to my mom, "I sure hope that the F.s can get their computer fixed soon. I really miss those girls!" I hope you have time to post on Saturday too. :) God bless and happy Fall/Winter. Love, ~Cora
Little boys standing on their heads are so hilarious! You took some great pictures Hannah! I have a question, what are you and Grace picking in the first picture? In Christ, Rachel Grace
9 comments:
Yeah, Pictures!:D
The one of your nephews are so cute, I especially like the
upside-down one! :P
The clay looks like a lot of (messy) fun!
Lovely photos hannah! :)
-Megan
Lovely photos, Hannah!
God bless.
Love
Rachel*
PS the pottery looks like fun. :)
Hey,
This is Anna Kiser one of the staff at 3xDesgin.
We have a lot of space for more people.
I was just wondering would you like a Blog desgin,Header,Background,Button or Signature.
Well if you want one for free talk to us at :http://girlsdesigntime.blogspot.com/
Or E-mail us at :annakizas@gmail.com or ismikendra@gmail.com or jennaandme@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Anna Kiser at 3xdesgin
Well, I know you'll get a comment from me! Good to see your pictures! I love your sister's and your skirt in the first picture! They are very lovely! Looks like the pottery is fun!
Hooray Hannah!!! It's so good to "See" you again. :) I've really been missing you and Grace... The other day I heard "Morning has broken..." on the radio and I thought of you and said to my mom, "I sure hope that the F.s can get their computer fixed soon. I really miss those girls!"
I hope you have time to post on Saturday too. :)
God bless and happy Fall/Winter.
Love,
~Cora
Cute pics Hannah!
Little boys standing on their heads are so hilarious! You took some great pictures Hannah!
I have a question, what are you and Grace picking in the first picture?
In Christ,
Rachel Grace
Post a Comment