People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

.Beauty.

Outside there are large raindrops falling from the heavens... Inside is a new life being held in his Mother's arms... Everything feels peaceful. Beauty. In the back bedroom four young soldiers for Jesus are resting, getting ready for the battles and victories they will have tomorrow. Downstairs a father works, providing for his family. Beauty.
Resting after a busy day a friend of theirs is thankful she has this opportunity to help them out in this special time, and think about the Beauty of the Lord while finally updating her poor blog!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to see you are back to blogging! Did you get a computer now?
Andrew B.

Cora Beth said...

Hip Hip Hooray for Hannah!!! You posted... :)

Hannah said...

Andrew: I hope I am back to blogging... At least as much as I can :) and no, we don't have a computer... In fact I am using a iPad at the friend's house who I am helping out... Oh yeah, I did say an iPad :)

Hannah said...

Cora: yes! I did :) it's kinda sad, I really want to get back to blogging because I am finding my writing juices are not working like they used to :( I want to at least try to do aost once a week :)