Tomorrow is the day I go home!!! I am missing my family... Especially my younger brothers. I am glad I was able to help out our friends though since Monday. It has been a very good experience for me I think.
I am tired though so this post is short...
Oh, know something my blogger friends don't know about yet... I now have dreadlocks... Yup. I'm serious. I have wanted them for a while, and was finally brave enough to do it. Now, before you overreact, let me tell you I only made two. Yes, I know, I am not brave enough to do a whole head of them! I think they look pretty cool, I just don't want to cut all my hair off when I don't want them any more! But just two little chunks of hair underneath the rest of my hair? That I don't mind. I made them so I can use them instead of hair ties and man made hair trinkets :)
1 comment:
Hi Hannah!
It was really nice to have you blogging again. :)
God bless.
Rachel
Post a Comment