I came home yesterday with my family. They were at the Farmer's Market and I just rode home with them after that! But... I came back to Traverse City again today. Yes, I love my country home but TC is my second home and a good one at that! Why? Well, for one it is rated the number one Foodie city in America, the people here are just so friendly, lots of the residents here are earth-friendly and bikes are totally not only excepted, but highly encouraged (as well as walking and other forms of transportation other than vehicles). And that is totally what I like. So, Mama and I came into town to do some business stuff... Mama bought a car while I was away, a little Honda Accord. It is fun to ride around in :).
Oh, another cool thing: I am going to be learning how to make chainmail! A friend is going to be teaching me. I am probably going to make mostly bracelets and necklaces... not anything big like a shirt or armor :) Although Jack (who will be teaching me) has made a pretty large piece of chainmail in (hopes of making something like a shirt I think) but I guess it was taking pretty long and he kinda stopped doing it :) Here is a good example of what I hope to make someday (except I will be using stainless steel and it won't be blueish like the one in the photo):

I'll have to post more about it when I actually start doing it!
3 comments:
that bracelet is lovely... please be sure to post what you are doing, I might like to try it myself. :)
Hi Hannah!
Wow, that is so neat that you are learning to make chain mail. Thank you for your comment on my blog... you are such a sweet blessing!
God bless you!
Rachel Grace
HANNAH....!!! It's SO good to hear from you! It looks like you've been pretty busy, but in a good way! :) Learning chainmail sounds fun, can't wait to see what your gonna make!
Post a Comment