People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Nathanael!

To my dearest brother Nathanael...



Nathanael Isaac, I am so glad you are in my life!
You bring sunshine on the bluest of days!
You cheer me on with your laughter!
You are a joy!


I thank God for the eleven years of life He has given you and that those eleven years you have been such a blessing to us all.
I could think of a million things we have done together and still there would be many more!


Driving in chairs with the button tin as a steering wheel on the guitar stand...

Feeding you milk out of a goat bottle-- wow! That makes me realize how young we both were!

Making patties either with flour and water in the kitchen, or dirt and water in the sandbox!

Squeezing your chubby cheeks and kissing them!

Watching the mother hen and her 12 chicks...

Dancing. Oh Nathanael, dancing with you while we all sang is one of my most fondest memories! We should do it again, although pretty soon you will have to be the one twirling me in the air instead of how it was several years back when I twirled you!

Climbing trees... we still do that quite a bit!

Making flunk candy!!! hahaha!

Brawling for fun... we still do that too, right? :)!

I can't write them all, but there never can be too many memories of you dear brother! And thing is, we are constantly making more everyday!


I love you.


3 comments:

Cora Beth said...

(Surprise! It's me.)

What a fun post this was, Hannah! Happy, happy belated birthday to your brother Nathanael!!!! I very much enjoyed reading all of your happy memories of days gone by. May you have so much more fun in the days ahead. :)

Have a wonderful day in MI~
Love lots,
Cora

Jessica Rebekah said...

A very HAPPY 11th Birthday to Nathanael!!! :-D I hope your brother had a great birthday!
Arent we blessed to have mermories? LOL! It's fun reading about the things that happened in the past. :-D

May the Lord richly bless him!

Love
~Jess

Rachel Grace said...

Happy birthday to Nathanael!
The pictures are great Hannah... I especially like the first one and the last one too. Birthdays are so much fun!
Many blessings my sweet sister!
Rachel Grace