People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Of Toads, Banjos, Tough Decisions and More :)

I am immensely enjoying not posting here on my blog!
I know that might sound kind of funny but I just have been doing other things around here and I don't want to feel pressured to keep up with daily posting.

Things that have been going on...

Picking wild berries in the woods. I did not wear shoes, hence I did not pick many berries and left the woods before the rest of the clan. When they came back, I saw this cute little berry pickin' pail that I assumed one of my younger brothers made... I asked "Who's cute lil' Perry Bickin' pail is that?" And we laughed. It's so funny when words get mixed up on accident :)

I am considering purchasing a banjo! I know I want a fiddle real bad like but when you see a banjo that seems great and is under $100...

There is a fiddle for sale too in the same price range and a 12 string guitar. It does not help in deciding what instrument to buy or even if you should buy any of them when you want all three and have been wanting all three for a long time. At least there is not a dobro for sale in my price range or I don't know what I'd do. Since the fiddle seems to be cheeper (quality wise) than the banjo and the guitar is more expensive than the banjo, I am leaning towards the banjo...

I was coming up from the bakery in the dark and Daddy said "What were you doing out there?" in a normal voice. I screamed and then answered calmly. I don't know why I get scared so easy it's kind of funny though :)

Then I was coming in the sliding door and right when I opened it, I looked down and let out a "whaa!" really loud. How embarrassing... it was only a huge (super huge) toad. I picked him up and he sat calmly in my hand... I called my brother Nathanael and he put him up for the night somewhere I know not where. I'll have to get a picture of him.

I have been reading alot. Alot.

1 comment:

Rachel Beth said...

Hello Hannah
I also haven't been posting on my blog/s for a while - Also have been busy with other things, including reading a lot!But I now feel like getting back to it. :)

Have a good week further!
Love,
Rachel