Thanks everyone for your comments!!
It's gunna be 400 big bucks to get poor lil' mac fixed :( and did I mention that the warenty JUST expired?? Yeah. Some of you have our address if you want me back in blogger world with more than just little posts every friday :P
Haha! It is SO hard to type on these chunky keyboards-- how do all of you non lap top users DO IT??
Teasel has not come back-- I doubt she will. We got dog food out of the deal :P oh and a bone, a kennel and some dog blankets... but I also lost my bed warmer and a great playmate!
Enoch had a birthday on the 28th. He is now 13 and almost taller than me :O grow Hannah! GROW!
Enoch, Nathanael and I have been sleeping outside these nights... it's alot of fun!
I helped Daddy groom our neighbors big lawn yesterday.
I'm missing taking lots of photos. I can't take alot or I'll have to start deleting them... (our battery charger got ruined too so the computer is totally shut down until...)
Well, I'm going to hunters safty this evening with my younger brothers and I need to get a-goin!
Until next friday I am your not faithful blogger,
Hannah of Marilla Heights
4 comments:
Wow! $400 just to get it fixed? OUCH! Wish I lived closer, I'd come over and fix it myself... ;-)
"Chunky Keyboards"? You're just used to those tiny flat ones! LOL! Ever tried a manual typewriter? Now that's hard!
Happy Birthday Enoch! Now you get to be teased about beeing a teenager... ;-)
Andrew B.
Sorry to hear about your computer, Hannah! I can well relate to computer's breaking down and all. It's happened more than once here! Hopefully you'll be able to get it fixed soon! And I am sorry to hear about your dog, too. Maybe she'll surprise you and come back!
Hi! I just found your blog and I'm now a follower! :) I hope you'll check out my online, Christian magazine for tween/teen girls: http://bloommagazine.webs.com. It would make my day if you become a subscriber!!!! :)
KyAnn
Arg - I can't stand computer problems... Hopefully you'll get it fixed soon?
(Tagged you on my blog: www.farmgirlwrites.com)
Post a Comment