People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Friday, July 23, 2010

HELLO! HELLO!


Hey everybody! Long time no type :)

Our computer was ruined in a lightning storm-- at least the internet part maybe more maybe less. We are at the Apple Specialists right now and I am using another computer there.

So, I'm not sure how long it'll be before I can do any blogging.

I do have some sad news...

Teasel ran away a couple days ago :(

Very strange since she was not one to take off.

I don't expect her back.

8 comments:

Josie said...

Oh no! I hope Teasel comes back! :(

hannahlouise said...

Poor computer :( Poor dog :( Could the dog running off have anything to do with the storm?

Unknown said...

Hey Hannah,
Sorry to hear about your dog... And your computer! I haven't ever had one crash from a lightening storm, but I always use a surge protector... Hope you get it fixed soon!
Andrew B.

Cora Beth said...

Oh dear Hannah,
I'm so sorry to hear about your Teasel running away! That's strange that she'd run away now, as I'd think she'd be pretty settled in and loving her new home... I'm going to pray that she makes her way back to you--if that's the Lord's will, that is.

Also, I do sincerely hope you're able to get your internet working again at home!!! I've missed you and your family's posts a lot!

I'd best get to bed now though. Tomorrow's another early-rising type of day, but as we're going fellowshipping with other Christians, it should make it easier to get up. :)

Love you lots (and please give Grace a hug from me!)
~Cora B.

W.V.W.= "midstsug)

Jennifer said...

Good to hear from you! :-) Oh no!!! Hope Teasel comes back!

~Jenn <3

Moriah Simonowich said...

Hey Hannah,

I've awarded you at my blog:
http://uniquelyfashionedforhisglory.blogspot.com/2010/06/ive-been-awarded-with-three-great.html

Hope you've had a good summmer so far! :)

Blessings in Christ,
Moriah

Anonymous said...

ooh! Poor teasel! I'm sorry! That's sad! I hope she'll come back! Maybe she just wanted to do some exploring?

Jessica Rebekah said...

Hey, Hannah! I’ve been wondering where you’ve been! It’s unlike you not to post often!! :-D

Oh, no I’m sorry to hear about Teasel. I hope she comes back, dogs are clever and it's a good thing they can smell well! lol

I miss your posts and hope your computer gets fixed soon.

God bless
Love
~Jess