People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I am tired...

A lightning storm is coming up and my dog is on my lap (she is scared of the storm but won't admit it) so, good night!

I hope all of you are having a wonderful and productive summer!

6 comments:

hannahlouise said...

Ooh! Lightening storms! I love watching those from our back landing! Haven't seen one of those since February/March. Don't expect thunderstorms here until next summer (at least December). Have fun watching it!

Cora Beth said...

I just wrote about such a storm! I hope you're all kept safe in the one coming your way--especially if it's the same one that was here....

Love you~
Cora

Rachel Grace said...

Hello Hannah!
We just had a HUGE thunder storm too. There was such high winds and rain that half of our corn crop was flattened... literally! Fortunatelly we planted a lot of corn this year and only half of it was destroyed so we won't end up being too short handed of corn this winter.
I sure am having a productive summer... wow!
Love you so much my sweet sister in Christ,
Rachel Grace

Anonymous said...

Awwe = ) I'm the one who's scared during thunder storms... my dog couldn't care less!

Desiree said...

I finished my skirt that I won on you blog. You can see it here http://handmadebydesi.wordpress.com/2010/07/22/new-skirts/

Anna Faith said...

Hello,
I saw your blog link and was wondering if you would enter my blog party? I haven't started it yet, because I want to know that I have enough people to enter it first. Here's my link:http://ismikendra.blogspot.com/
Thanks,
Anna Kiser
Your friend