People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Day At On The Farm...I made this post especially for you,Uncle Rick!

Ok, here are a bunch of pictures of our farm. Sorry that I have been posting anything- it's been busy around here! Uncle Rick: I made this post especially for you. Hope you enjoy "visiting" us by looking at these pictures. Love ya Unc!

Grace is milking Mocha...

Now it's Shwanli's turn...

Shneahopli is a sweet goat...
This cutie does not have a name yet because we are still trying to find the perfect one!

The chickens are laying us eggs in their portable chicken coop.
Enoch and his pigs
Making cornbread for breakfast

Me and Lilac our beautiful jersey cow
Mocha, she is a jersey/angus cross and is a great milker
Our newest addition: a little jersey bull calf (still thinking of a name any ideas? No human names please!!!!! )
David is planting a cover crop of vetch and rye
One of the gardens

I don't which picture looks the best...this flower,

This Flower,

Or this one! ha ha (pun intended)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Ha ha. I got it. My favorite photo is of Grace bottle feeding the little one.

Hannah said...

Ha ha. thats me feeding the little one!

Which one of the first 2 sunflower photos do you like best (from a photographers standpoint)?
I seriously don't know which I like better. But i think the yellow one has better lighting.

Amy said...

The yellow one probably is technically the better photo, but I like the contrast of the orange sunflower against the blue sky.

Jogger Stroller said...

Looks like an interesting day.