People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just for Today



Today for dinner I made a soup that was so delicious! I also made flatbreads. Here are some pictures...
Here I am doing the final stretching just before putting the dough on the peel.

Just getting ready to slide the dough into the hot oven. Oh it is going to be so fun when we have the wood-fired brick oven!

Here's a couple of the breads baking on the stones.

Here are the breads. You can see on a few of them I made holes in them. This is done so they are more decretive and it also makes them extra crispy. Oh Yum!
This is the soup I made. I took the garden veggies and chopped them up then I sautéed them and added tomato puree, water, and beef bullion that David made from our grass-fed steer.

4 comments:

Amy said...

The flat bread looks delicious!

Sarah said...

Thank you for sharing all of the photos, Hannah! The breads you made look delicious. :)

Your nephews are adorable! I am sure they bring a great deal of joy to you!

Hannah said...

Thanks Amy. The flat bread was delicious!

Hannah said...

My nephews do bring lots of joy to me and everyone.
Little children have a way of doing just that. I am so thankful to God for Jeremiah and Matthias!
I need to go now because I have some more bread that I have to bake!