Today was another Market Day. R and the b's came again too. We had to go in a different booth this time because we were late. We were late because we stopped at a garage sale on the way. We normally would never do this, but when Daddy saw that that there was a set of tires (and he's been looking for new tires for the truck) he had to stop! Grace got a hat, I got a puzzle, David got a hunting coat, Enoch could not get anything because he was riding with Mama and R. (who were at Mijers), Nathanael dug thru a junk box and found two padlocks that were locked together he wanted to get them but he could not find the key that went with them, and Daddy got the tires set aside and told the man we would pick them up that evening.
Okay, here is another story.
Before we left I could not find my shoes ANYWHERE! I do have some sandals (Teva's) but Enoch lost one of them when he wore them a couple weeks ago. The one sandal I have was in the van. I decided I would just go bare foot, why not?? So I did. When it came time to go home, I wanted to ride with R. Then I heard R saying that she needed to stop at Walgreens. So I asked Grace if I could borrow her sandals to go into Walgreens. She responded by tossing me my 1 sandal and saying: "Here's this, just hop on one foot".
R told me to go into the store with one shoe on and buy some flip-flops. Thankfully I had on a really long skirt that hid my shoeless foot.
This is what I chose. Normally $5.99 and I got them for $1.50!
All the summer stuff was on sale! I guess I picked the right day to get sandals!
No comments:
Post a Comment