We just got back from S and R's. I had a nice time with all the children (something I really enjoy doing:-).
The contest at the market is postponed three weeks because of the cold weather the tomatoes are not ripening.
Goodnight!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Hannah, My comment was in the August Acrchive where you are pictured making the flatbread. I made some today and two large breads were gone ever so quickly!! Thank you. You are very inspiring to us. This morning I had Mariah Grace journal a picture that was taken of herself and Eden. If I can figure out how to send it to you I will. (Your journaling gave me the idea for teaching my boys and young girls how to write about something they've experienced.) I anticipate doing a lot of creative picture journaling with them this winter. Also this winter I want to do some simple knitting. I saw some cute baby washcloth patterns at JoAnn Fabrics with diferent designs. I liked one with a sailboat. I will be knitting with Oma when she comes. I will also set Nathan on the task of putting a picture of me in your "followers." Blessings Always, Autn Donna
1 comment:
Dear Hannah,
My comment was in the August Acrchive where you are pictured making the flatbread. I made some today and two large breads were gone ever so quickly!! Thank you. You are very inspiring to us. This morning I had Mariah Grace journal a picture that was taken of herself and Eden. If I can figure out how to send it to you I will. (Your journaling gave me the idea for teaching my boys and young girls how to write about something they've experienced.) I anticipate doing a lot of creative picture journaling with them this winter. Also this winter I want to do some simple knitting. I saw some cute baby washcloth patterns at JoAnn Fabrics with diferent designs. I liked one with a sailboat. I will be knitting with Oma when she comes. I will also set Nathan on the task of putting a picture of me in your "followers." Blessings Always, Autn Donna
Post a Comment