A Giveaway:
Go check out the wonderful giveaway that Livvy is having on her blog, A Daughter's Heart.
She is giving away a lovely purse...
Click HERE to go to her blog.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Photo Contest:
Maggie is having a photo contest over at her blog, Behind The Teen Scene.
Go check it out!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I did today:
Today, for dinner I took all the legs,wings,and thighs, from the chickens I de-boned yesterday and I marinated them then I seared them then baked them with the drippings and leftover marinade.
Nathanael helped me cook up some squash to go with the chicken. All of it was very yummy!
We had lots of sunshine today and it was warmer too. I had lots of fun playing outside with Enoch and Nathanael. We raked/blowed leaves and played a couple games of barnyard soccer. They won one game and I won the other!
Here are some pictures and such...
We named this little goat Autumn... Thank-you Mary Cecilia for the suggestion!
The Apples On The Trees Were So Pretty Today In The Sunshine!
My brother reading "Little Men".
The leaves are steadily falling. These are one of the few left on this particular tree.
This is what I did quite a few times today. I was enjoying the sunshine while it was here... tomorrow is supposed to be cloudy and rain is in the forecast. :(
Until next time...
*Hannah*
5 comments:
The yellow leaves against the blue sky are quite pretty.
Very nice photos, Hannah! And those apples look delicious. :)
LOVE the video!!! :-) I wish we had a pile of leaves to jump in. It's been SO rainy these past weeks.
:-)
Jennifer
Great pictures once again, Hannah! Those leaves do look so tempting to dive into... :)
Thanks for sharing those links with us all~
Cora
Cute blog, Hannah! Looks like fun where you live. :-)
Blessings~
Post a Comment