People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My sister and her boys just left. They stopped by for a visit. Mama was out in town, and Daddy and the boys were picking up our corn sheller from some people who were fixing it. So, it was just me and Grace here. We had a nice time with my sister, she did all the dishes with me! That was SO nice of her...wasn't it? Tomorrow Grace and I are going over to her place to help her paint her mud room. That's gunna be fun!
The guys just got back. They stopped at Junque & Necessities and Nathanael got some boots...
David told me that there are some really nice ones there that would fit me! Yippy! I hope I can get them. I have been waiting and waiting to get some boots from there but they never had my size! Maybe I'll finally get some!!!!
Until next time...

*Hannah*

1 comment:

Cora Beth said...

I got to be with babies today too! :)

I hope you can find some boots that fit...

Is it snowing there too?

Stay warm and God bless,
Cora