It is very windy outside...but it is not really cold just WINDY and RAINY! We keep having little brown-outs now and then.
Tomorrow our friends are having a pumpkin blow at their place...I hope we can go!
Well that's about all for today... So... dobranoc! قبل النوم! welterusten! शुभ रात्रि! Лека нощ! Hyvää yötä sitten! buona notte allora!noapte buna, atunci! 然后晚安! bonne nuit alors! 良い夜を! Спокойной ночи то! laku noć onda! dann gute Nacht! 그럼 좋은 밤! buenas noches! dobrou noc! καληνύχτα τότε! God natt da! God natt! God nat derefter! לילה טוב! Good night then!

2 comments:
Uh, yes, good night to you too! :)
That is a beautiful, country-ish picture. :)
I assume you do all the laundry at once? Our whole family takes days when we do ours. For example, my "laundry day" is Thursday, My two younger sisters do theirs on Monday (I think) and so forth.
God Bless Hannah!
In Christ Alone,
Kelsey
Post a Comment