People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Friday, October 23, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things....!

Mama started up her leavens the other day and today she baked BREAD! Oh it was soooooo yummy! Daddy bought some triple cream brie, mold ripened chevre, and yummy organic olives!
Mmmmm....! We had a good dinner tonight!
Tomorrow, we plan to go to our friends 7th Annual Cider Party! Our neighbor/friend Zach is coming too. I got a really nice skirt and matching shirt at goodwill today! The skirt is tan and green mottled/printed. The shirt is tan. Here is the...
Bread and the...
...Brie (my favorite:) although the....
...Chevre was delicious...what really topped everything off was....
...the olives....!

Grace made some really yummy soup with duck broth, veggies, and rice! But, I did not get a picture of it!

Until next time...

*Hannah*


2 comments:

Cora Beth said...

MMMmmmm.... Your food looks so tasty! Of course, most food looks pretty good to me while on this cleanse--unfortunately! :)

I'm glad you found a nice outfit! Could you post pictures sometime? It sounds lovely...

Have fun tomorrow and God bless,
~Cora

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so delicious! Thanks for sharing & posting pics! I need to get back to baking our own bread soon!
Tell everybody we say hi!
Mrs. T