We just got back from the market. We had fun pressing cider for people. Nathanael brought 3 pumpkins and he sold them all! Here are some pictures...I hope you like them!
Chopping the apples...
I liked listing to what people had to say about it...here are some things I remembered...
"It's so good I can't stop drinking it!"
"I love how sweet it is!"
"Mmmm...I like how tart it is!"
"No thanks, I'm cold enough"
"I've come to get the good stuff"
"Look who's come back!" "Do you want some more?" Yes PLEASE!"
This was one of our best batches of cider. Thank-You Jesus for apples!!!
We saw this car when we stopped at TSC for milk filters...Hope ya get get a good laugh outta it!
This is the car... cardboard. duct tape. all that stuff!
A close up of the bumper-sticker...
Until next time...
*Hannah*
4 comments:
Sounds like you had alot of fun!
Fresh Apples and Cider.... MMM! :)
Thank-you for sharing!
Blessings,
Kelsey
The bumper sticker definitely matches the car.
That's great...gotta love living in TC. So do y'all just go to the market there? We have friends who go to the market in Alberta and the one in Frankfort, but they don't go to TC. They live just around the corner from us so it's too far to drive. I help her bake her stuff for market, so I consider myself part of it. :D
Post a Comment