Me and J. built towers together. It was fun...
He liked helping...
And eating...or rather "tasting"...
Shredding...
pounding down the cabbage...
When Grace told J. that Mahsie was here (when mama came latter on to pick us up) J. got so excited and he ran to the door to greet her. Then they sat down and had a good talk...
M. was falling asleep so I went and layed on the couch with him. I was so tired and just when I was dropping off to sleep Mama said it was time to go...
Then J. came to be cuddled too...
Just as we were going out the door J. put on his Mama's shoes and went out on the deck.
Dear little fella he is just too cute...
On the way back we went to see if the elderberries were ripe/not ready/over with. They were already past their peek and most of the berries had fallen off. We did see some beautiful colors though and me and Grace picked some small colorful branches to decorate our market table with tomorrow...
Tomorrow at the market we plan to bring our cider press and make apple cider for people that come through and other venders.
Gotta Go!
Until next time...
*Hannah*
4 comments:
Hey Blogger!
You captured the lovely moments with Rebecca Anne and her "Doozer" and "M & M"'S so well. This tiny sweet coloful tidbits you present always seem to round out the day and flavor my life with you.
Love Ya,
Mama
I like the pictures of your siblings. Very sweet!
Don't you think tree's in the fall are beautiful? God's wonderful creations!
Hi Mama! Thanks for commenting! I like hearing from you even though I live with you every day!
Love ya too!
What a lovely post, Hannah! Your nephews are SO adorable. :)
We have a kraut cutter like the one you were using, except it doesn't have that handy block to put inside the sliding part... I have never seen one like that, but it looks like a great idea! We just press down on the cabbage with a small plate or something when it's nearing empty and then have to finish the last bit by hand...
Sweet dreams~
Cora
Post a Comment