David went out hunting today. He did not get a deer. When he was out there, he saw something coming around a tree that looked like a cows tail. He looked closer and it was a large bobcat with a squirrel in it's mouth!
It was brisk and brrr outside today. The wood cook stove felt SO nice! Grace made some yummy chai and Me, Grace Enoch and Nathanael sat around the wood stove sipping it while we waited for David to get back from the forest. We are supposed to get more light snow showers tonight and tomorrow. Winter is on it's way, but I think we might still have a bit of Indian summer. Here are some pictures...
I took this one of them, and then Grace took the following pictures of me...
from her perspective on the floor!
I'm saying something (I don't remember what)
Then Grace made me laugh (I don't remember why) but I know I was laughing really hard!
Then I regained my composure and finished my tea!
Until next time...
*Hannah*
9 comments:
Hannah,
Thanks for posting the link you did in your blog post. I heard a new song to me, and I love it! It has lead me in worship this a.m. It's "On Faith Alone" by Robert Pierre. It was playing on the link you posted. I've already shared the song with family & friends. So now, you've been an encouragement to me!
Have a great day!
Lisa (Please tell you mom I said hi!)
Congratulations on reaching the top of Mt. laundry! That really is quite an accomplishment at times. :)
I just love when God encourages us with a song or a post at just the right time! I don't know how anyone could believe that there isn't a wonderful Lord over all--arranging everything?
This has nothing to do with the previous thought, but I wanted to tell you that I really like the skirt you were wearing yesterday! It's lovely...
Well, I'd best get my day started. I already slept in a bit too long...
Blessings,
Cora
Hello Hannah! I would love the recipe for egg drop soup. It sounds yummy. :)
Your skirt is beautiful. Did you make it?
God Bless.
Kelsey
Pretty skirt, Hannah! I love it!
Thanks for commenting Mrs. T! I'm glad you enjoyed the link!
You're right Cora, we serve a wonderful Lord.
I like that skirt too! a good resale find! I slept in late too!
Sure Kelsey! I'll post the recipe sometime soon! It's real easy to make!
No, I did not make my skirt, it was a good "Savers" find although it was from a resale shop called The Top Drawer"...A nice resale shop!
I wish i could sew better but I am not good at it AT ALL. My sister told me I need to just keep practicing, but I afraid I ruin the fabric!
Thanks for commenting...God Bless!
I like it too Anna!
Resale shops have such good finds sometimes! This particular skirt still had the tags on it when we found it at a resale shop! So it was never used!
lol! Loved the pictures! That post is a blessings!
Post a Comment