This morning Mama took David and Nathanael over to S&R's to help S butcher their steer. Daddy and Enoch went out squirrel hunting and they got 1 big black squirrel. This evening, Me, Mama, Daddy, and Enoch went and joined David and Nathanael at S&R's. We picked up some pizza and we all ate it while we watched Flywheel. I am not a person who enjoys watching movies at all...but I think Flywheel is a good story. I have been reading ALOT today ( I got more books @ the library)! Tomorrow our friends are having a hayride and we plan to go! I like going on their yearly hayrides! Well...I don't have much more that i wanted to say so...
Until next time...
*Hannah*
P.S. Hope you enjoy the music I have been putting on my blog! I will continue to add more when I can!
2 comments:
Hi Hannah,
Thanks for the kind comments you've left on my blog recently and sorry I haven't been keeping up with blogs very well recently...
Our family has watched Flywheel once before and we really liked it (except for how the wife treats the husband and doesn't really say she's sorry later on.) We've seen Facing the Giants and Fireproof also, but I think Flywheel is our favorite!
I really liked your last post too--with all the pictures from market. Your cider stand looks so appetizing! Oh, and that car is so funny!
Have a lovely time on the hayride~
Cora
Hey Hannah! Sounds like a fun, but busy day! I hope you had fun! I have heard a little about that movie, but I have never seen it before. I guess I am going to have to find the movie somewhere so I can see it! :)
Blessings!
Post a Comment