Mama trimmed my hair this evening and it feels really nice! I hope to finnish my room tomorrow.
Me, Enoch, and Nathanael played and improved our hay/straw house that is in our hay loft. It is so fun!
In the house...
Discussing tunnels with Nathanael...
Coming thru the escape tunnel. This tunnel works like a flap door and from the inside it looks like nothing is there and then if you press on the bale really hard, it opens and then when you squeeze out it shuts again. So that is what I'm doing here. Squeezing out...
This is a pit and Nathanael is down in it...
The entrance...
Jumping into the loose hay pretending he's a mountain lion!
Good-Night!
2 comments:
That looks sooooo.. fun!!! I would love to have a hay loft!
:-) Jennifer
It is fun Jenn! Maybe you can come sometime and play in ours!
Post a Comment