the journal of a young lady living on a farm in the wooded hills of northern michigan
*Hannah*
What sweet, sweet pictures!!!!! I love the one where the baby's almost got his toe in his mouth!The walls looks very pretty too--with the white trim around the windows and all!I'm so glad your sister and family live so close that you can spend time with those cute little fellas. :)Sleep well,~Cora
They are so sweet Nannie ! I'm so glad they are ours! We had so much fun. "I'm your best friend!" ~Liza-beth
They are VERY CUTE!!! Sometime I'll have to come see them! :-) I LOVE that last picture It looks like a professional took it! ~Jennifer
Thanks for following our blog, Hannah. We hope that it is an encouragement to you! :)Your nephews are adorable! In Christ,Marissa
Aww, how cute. Isn't it fun having nephews?
Tell Rebekah I said hello! I love seeing the boys.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What sweet, sweet pictures!!!!! I love the one where the baby's almost got his toe in his mouth!
The walls looks very pretty too--with the white trim around the windows and all!
I'm so glad your sister and family live so close that you can spend time with those cute little fellas. :)
Sleep well,
~Cora
They are so sweet Nannie ! I'm so glad they are ours!
We had so much fun.
"I'm your best friend!"
~Liza-beth
They are VERY CUTE!!! Sometime I'll have to come see them! :-) I LOVE that last picture It looks like a professional took it!
~Jennifer
Thanks for following our blog, Hannah. We hope that it is an encouragement to you! :)
Your nephews are adorable!
In Christ,
Marissa
Aww, how cute. Isn't it fun having nephews?
Tell Rebekah I said hello! I love seeing the boys.
Post a Comment