People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Today was beautifully sunny and warm!

I did dishes and I was outside as much as I most possibly could be!
Me, Enoch and Nathanael played a game of barn-yard soccer...it was fun! First Enoch and Nathanael were only playing it and then when I came they became one team and i took Nathanael's team as mine. They had 3 points when I started and I had zero. But...we were playing a 10 point game and I WON! For dinner tonight I made a really delicious chili!
Me and Grace made some cards today for a lady who is having a b-day on Friday.
The reason I did not post yesterday was....
We got home later and I was tired. Our friends who live down-state were having a pumpkin blow and they blew up lots of pumpkins. It was fun! I did not think to bring the camera so I did not get any pictures (sorry!)...but just today Daddy told me he brought the camera but he did not know that I had wanted to take pictures! But that's okay!

I really need to get to bed... Good night!
I hope all of you had a wonderful October and that your November would be just as wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Hannah,
I can ask Jenn to email a few pictures to you if you'd like. :-) We had a great time Saturday evening. THANKS again for your family making the trip to be a part of our evening. It was great to visit with so many friends!
Mrs. T