"Yes, you do! That sounds really good. Come-on lets get started!!!" I love working in the kitchen with Nathanael it is so fun! Well, I'd best be off to check on the sausage browning in the pan!
I got the camera to turn on for me and now here are a few pictures of our kitchen time together:
A rather haphazard picture of me cooking in a rather large stock pot!!
Nathanael mixing up the biscuits. . .
"I've got alot of dough on my hands!"
Okay, there were some super silly ones (really super silly) but I did
not post them!!
Oh yes, we even took a hilarious little video, but it was pretty full of
inside jokes that
would not really make a whole lot of sense! I hope you enjoyed the
pictures I did post.
And I hope to be taking more soon!
Night Night!

4 comments:
Yep--I enjoyed the pictures! :)
We take some pretty silly pictures around here too sometimes, but they don't make it to our blogs either... :)
Sweet dreams to you and Grace and your whole family~
Cora
Oh, how yummy. Biscuts and gravy is one of my favorite meals to make...and eat:). My grandfather is the one who started making them, and now he is called the "biscuts and grave chef"!The pictures are great too!
Love you Hannah!
Blessings,
Rachel Grace
Mm, how fun! My brothers like to help me out in the kitchen also.
You look REALLY pretty in that picture, Hannie!
Biscuits and gravy? Wow, I've never heard of that before, though it sounds good! It seems like I'm missing out on a whole lot of foods that I don't know anything about! Your blog has been an education! :D
Anyway, nice pictures! Hehe, my sister and I take silly pictures too, but of cause we don't put them on our blogs! :P
Love
-> Jess
Post a Comment