People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Monday, February 22, 2010

YAHOO!!!

I think I am going to get a camera very soon!


Also, please check out something new that I have on my blog. Under my header is links to other pages on my blog. One of them says: Giveaways Going On. This is where I will be posting about current giveaways. I just added a new one tonight.

XOXO,

5 comments:

Cora Beth said...

Congratulations--on probably getting a camera soon!!! Do you have one in mind? Whatever you do with your new camera, be sure to not let it fall in the mud in your garden, as it's not very good for cameras! (I ruined my last camera that way... :( )

Have a wonderful day~
Cora

Rachel Grace said...

Ohhhhh, Hannah! I am so happy for you getting a new camera. I love seeing all of your pictures on your blog, and I can't wait to see more!
The different pages at the top of your blog are great! Where did you find out how to do them?
Blessings,
Rachel Grace

Jessica Rebekah said...

What GREAT news! :D I hope you get your camera soon! I love looking at all your pictures you post on your blog, and I'm really looking forward to seeing more! :D

I have a very nice camera, and I don't know what I'd do without it! :P

Love
~>Jess

Kyrie said...

Hey Hannah! I love the idea of different pages at the top of your blog, but when I tried to do it on mine, I couldn't figure out how to make new pages besides "Home", or how to add content to them! AHHH! ;)
Could you help me out?

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

Your slightly distressed blogger friend,

-Kyrie<><

P.S. Congratulations on the camera! I hope you can get it soon!

Kyrie said...

Hey, it's me again. I finally figured it out :) Thanks though!

SDG!

-Kyrie<><