People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I just mailed a beautiful money order at the post office =D! I should be camera happy before too long!! I am thinking of starting up a photography blog (you know the kind where the pictures are bigger than on a regular blog.) Which reminds me, I need to know how to make pictures on my blog so you can't click on them, or so that way they are smaller if you do click on them. Can anybody help me? When I post images and click on them they are huge, and this is taking up alot of room on my Picasa Web Album. If you know how to do this, could you explain it to me? I'd really appreciate it.

When we were out today, we picked up three more books to the "Corrie Bell Hollister" series that I requested at the little library near us. I am already reading one (book 4). It is so interesting, that it is hard to take breaks to do other things that need to be done! But if I get those other things done quickly, the more time I have to read!
Pictures to come,

3 comments:

Cora Beth said...

Dear Hannah~
I asked Andrew about your picture dilemma and he said he'll think on it, as he reads the last chapter in "My father's world." :) I started reading that book to him while we were on the road a couple weeks ago, but we haven't had time together just for reading since then, so we decided to each read it in our spare moments--hoping that those spare moments don't come at the same time. :) I know our library has at least the 4th book in this series and I think there were more...

I'm so happy for you to be getting a camera! I was wondering though, has anything been decided on that dog (Erica) you had thought about getting a while back? Just curious...

I'd best get supper on the table!

Cora Beth said...

Hello again, Hannah!
I've been meaning to tell you this for a while now...but keep forgetting to! I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed reading about the special meal you prepared for your parents on Valentines' Day (I voted for you!) Isn't it such a good feeling to give? It makes me think of the verse that says it is better to give than receive! You know, I really believe that's true. :)

Amy said...

Hannah I resize pictures before posting them. That way they don't take so long to load. I have my photos in iPhoto. I drag the one I want to the desktop and open it with Preview. Then I resize it, upload it, and throw away the copy from the desktop.