People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Snow-forts and Nephews

Below are some pictures of my dear little nephews and also a snow fort my brothers are making. Grace and I babysat them yesterday from morning to evening. It was fun and exhausting. Buddy is a big time talker and by the end of the day I had a headache, but believe me, it was well worth it!

Little Izzy, so sweet. He is crawling all over the place and learning to talk at the same time. He can say "Hi, HI-5, and Dad!" He and Buddy greet each other after their naps with an outstretched hand and a "Hi-5!"

Here is Buddy trying to shoot a squirrel that was "none" (hiding in a hole of the tree). How he could shoot it with a toy gun that has battery powered sound, I don't know- he never found out if he could either. I guess his sweet little penguin hat and bright red mitten did not camouflage too well with his surroundings!

Him and I made a snowman together. It was fun!

Here are the fort pictures. My brothers already built a fire in it. They still have to do the roof.

They brought our little bunnies out on their fort today. It was sunny and relatively warm- the bunnies seemed to enjoy it!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Hannah!
Thank you so much for sending the address to your blog!
I really like it! The pictures of your nephews are so cute!
I look forward to getting to know you and your family more.
Many Blessings,
Laura

Cora Beth said...

What amazing snow forts--and what adorable nephews! Isn't it amazing how little people can wear bigger people out with all their energy? :) I'm glad you had an enjoyable time!

Rachel Grace said...

Hi Hannah,
Your brothers are sure talented snow-fort-makers! And dear me oh my, your little nephew is adorable. Taking care of younger ones is so enjoyable and also extremely taxing. I should know... I have two of them to take care of!
I think it is one of the best investments that I or anyone else could ever make: to help grow up Godly young men and young ladies ready to serve the Lord.
I am so glad you and Grace had a nice time! Oh,and please show some more pictures of your brother's snow fort once they finish it so that I can show them to my brother Jack... he really likes new snow fort ideas :).
Love you my friend!
Blessings,
Rachel Grace

Jessica Rebekah said...

Your nephews are so cute! I just love that picture of buddy holding his toy gun, very cute and with that penguin hat and his mittens, that's so sweet! :D

I like your snowman you and Buddy built!

Wow, very amazing snow forts! Must have taken a very long time to build them!

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your day!


Love
~>Jess