People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Monday, February 22, 2010

Amazing Grace

I recorded Mama, Grace and David last night when they were playing Amazing Grace. I did not start recording until they were almost done though. I made a short video with them playing and some random pictures. I might make a better one sometime that I can share.
David just finished his Bodhran yesterday, and he made the tipper today so in the video it sounds a little different because he is using his hand.


3 comments:

Rose said...

Thanks for sharing! It must be fun having lots of siblings to join in the music :)

Cora Beth said...

I loved seeing all those pictures, Hannah! I did not know what a Bodhran was though and had to look it up. :) Thanks for sharing this!

Have a lovely day~

Jessica Rebekah said...

Wow, thanks for sharing this Hannah! You all played so well, who was singing? Great pictures too! I like singing, but I make sure that no one is around listing, I don't think I have a nice voice for singing! LOL

I've never heard of a Bodhran (however you spell it) before, but it sounds very nice! I want to learn how to play the guitar! Do you play an instrument?

Love
~> Jess