People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow Fun and a Mystery Picture!!

Today was so beautiful and sunny. Grace, Enoch, Nathanael and I all went out and played on the road. We sledded for a little while and then we played a game of capture the flag we had to get off the road once for the mail man to get through. Here are some pictures. I hope you enjoy them.

Grace pushing Nathanael. . .

Me pulling Enoch. . .

Nathanael on the saucer. . .

My shadow. . .

Me sitting on the sled Enoch made. . .

Grace resting on a runner sled. . .

I like the branches in this one. . .

What do you think of this one??

My beautiful sister. I love this photo!


Now for the mystery picture!! Do you know what this is? It is not the thing I talked about in my other post, but i thought it would be a good mystery picture. What do you think?

I need to go now as it is time to pray together in the living room.
Good Night!

4 comments:

Cora Beth said...

What neat sledding pictures! I really like the one of Grace taken through the sled. :)

Your mystery picture is very mysterious... Right off hand, it reminds me of two things, but I don't know if either is correct. Is it: a. a head of dill? or b. some queen anne's lace? Hmmmm....

Kyrie said...

That looks like so much fun!
I love all the pictures you added effects to! Especially the one looking through the machinery at Grace! That one's amazing!

Blessings my friend!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><

Rachel Grace said...

Hi Hannah!
Sledding looks like so much fun, you posted some wonderful pictures. The black and white one of you is beautiful! Are runner sleds fun to ride on? I have never ridden on one, we only have the round plastic sleds to ride on. There is a really big hill to sled on right near our house, but there are some really big rocks at the bottom so we can not sled on it. So we just ride on a small hill in our yard, maybe next time we go out I will take some pictures and post them on my blog! I love the way your blog is so personal because of you writting about your family and the things you do at home... I am trying to do that more :).
Love you Hannah!
Blessings,
Rachel Grace

Jessica Rebekah said...

Great pictures Hannah! Looks really fun Sledding!! :D I like adding effects to my pictures too! :)

~Jessica