I was awarded by Jessica, thanks a lot!
The award is for those who put a little Sunshine in my day!
#1 Your favourite color. Magenta!
#2 Your favourite branch of the military. I don't have one!
#3 What is your dream vehicle. Don't really like vehicles, but I like riding in the back of a "rufit" pickup down a two track.
#4 Hats of choice if any. Old fashioned ones.
#5 What’s the last movie you watched? Learning Bluegrass Fiddle- Kenny Kosek
#6 Have you ever had a pet? Yes. I have a cat Daffy Down Dilly.
#7 What is your favorite movie or TV show character? I don't have one.
#8 Do you have any firearms? No, but maybe someday I'll get a rifle.
#9 Favourite 2 quotes?
Would these be considered quotes? I don't know, but I like them.
"Then I learned that faith is believing God is God when there is nothing left but Him. And then I realized that He is everything. I had come to the place where He was all I had, and I found He was all I needed."
"Live today like it's the only day you had, before you come to realize another one has passed. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and only what we do for God will last. Live today like it's the only day you had. The days of man of few and full of trouble, this life just like a vapor soon will end. The promise of tomorrow was not given, and perhaps we'll never have this chance again. Live today like it's the only day you had."
#10 Have you had a MRE? I was not sure what this was, I looked it up and no, I have not had one before they sound terrible!
I award:
I love you two! Thanks for the sweet comments you leave me!


4 comments:
Thank you so much Hannah! I think it is sort of funny... we are "trading" awards!
Love you my friend!
Blessings,
Rachel Grace
Thank you so much for your awards, Hannah! :) You're a sweetheart!
I'll try to do them sometime, but right now I'm working on writing something else that's taking most of my spare time...... Do I have you curious now?
I hope your camera comes in the mail tomorrow. :) Whenever it comes, I'm sure you'll be so very elated that your family will have a hard time keeping your head out of the clouds!
Have fun and thanks again~
Cora
You're more then welcome for the award Hannah! :D
So umm, what’s a MRE? I'm curious to know what it is! LOL :P I wasn't sure how to look it up, maybe you can give me the link?.
Love
~> Jess
:-D I was trying to figure out where I'd heard those quotes before; then I remembered!
'Twas fun reading your answers!
Post a Comment