People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can you believe this?

I got the purple skein of yarn done. It is drying on the heater vent right now.
Right after I washed it, I went and got more roving to spin.
I have never been in such a big spinning mood before. I can't stop and I'm having fun!!
I'm glad that I will have yarn to sell at the market this spring. Or, I might open up my own etsy shop. We'll see.
For right now though this is what I am doing. . .

The skein I am making right now is earthy orange hues mixed with browns. It's all the "in colors".

4 comments:

Rachel Grace said...

Have fun Hannah! The picture is great.
Blessings,
Rachel Grace

Cora Beth said...

You sure are cruising now, Hannah! Great work!!!

Thank you for "Tagging" me... I hope to have time to do it soon.

For now though, I need to get to bed, as I need to get up early to do chores as I'm babysitting again tomorrow.

Blessings~
Cora

Jessica Rebekah said...

Oh, wow - that's great! I think I would like to try and spin something! :D Between that's a very nice picture of you! :D

~>Jess

Kyrie said...

Oh, that looks and sounds like so much fun!! Let us know if you decide to open an Etsy shop ;)!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><