People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Monday, February 15, 2010

A great book!

Tonight Daddy just finished a book by George MacDonald that he has been reading aloud to us.

I think it is great book and I would suggest it to anyone. It makes a good read-aloud book.

The title is "The Highlander's Last Song" and it is by George MacDonald edited by Michael Phillips. The original book title before Michael Phillips edited it, is "What's Mine's Mine".


An Avid Book Worm,

4 comments:

Cora Beth said...

I will have to see if our library has this book! Currently, I'm in the middle of "My father's world" and I have the next 2 books in the series from the library also, so my spare reading moments are planned out for me now. :)

Sweet dreams~
Cora

Jessica Rebekah said...

I'll have to look up this book, as I don't think our libraries will have it! Sounds interesting! :)

~>Jess

Rachel Grace said...

It looks like a good book, I have read a few of MacDonald's books before. Actually my father read it to the family, I think it was At the Back of the North Wind. I think I might suggest the book to Dad for our next read aloud, since we are just about to finish the one we are reading right now. It is the Keeper of the Bees by Gene Stratton Porter.
Blessings to you Hannah!
Rachel Grace

Kyrie said...

I love George MacDonald's books! At least, the ones I've read... I know there are lots more! I'd love to get my hands on some originals!!! I really enjoyed this one - I think my favorites are the "Malcolm" set!! Have you read those? If you liked "What's Mine's Mine", you'd like those too ;)
Thanks, and when you run across any other good books like this, let us know about them ;) !


SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><