I have not know what to write for the past couple days. But I thought today I'd do this tag that Taylor did on her blog.
Here goes!
BIOLOGY
- Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right handed
- Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Just when my baby teeth fell out!
- What is the last heavy item you lifted? . Hmm... well this was not too heavy, but I lifted a chunk of cement of the chest freezer we keep grain in, so that way I could get some rabbit pellets out. That was last night.
FOOD-OLGY
- What is your salad dressing of choice? Really good olive oil and really good vinegar.
- What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Believe it or not, none!
- What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Raw milk.
- What are your pizza toppings of choice? Homemade cheese, my brother's homemade fermented pepperoni and salami.
- What do you like to put on your toast? Comb honey mixed with crunchy peanut butter.
RANDOM-OLOGY
- If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No, because I know it will be when God wants me to!
- If you could change your name, what would you change it to? The only time I plan on changing my name is if I get married. I like my first, middle, and last name very much.
- Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Sure! I love HOT foods!
DUMB-OLOGY
- How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 1 broken pair, one good pair.
- Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Never.
- Last person you talked to in person? Nathanael.
- Favorite Month? I like all months of the year. They each have their special part in the year.
CURRENT-OLOGY
- Mood? Wishing I was running barefoot letting the sun shine on me or climbing a tree (I am not tired of winter yet, that is just what I am wishing for right now :)
- What are you listening to? Fernando Ortega: Grace's Waltz
- Watching? Nothing but a Mac and my fingers.
- Worrying about? Not really anything.
RANDOM-OLOGY
- What’s the last movie you watched? Life in the undergrowth.
- Do you smile often? Yeah.
- Do you always answer your phone? Alot of times I am the one who answers our phone. It is in my bedroom.
- If you could change your eye color what would it be? I'd never change them!!!
- What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I don't know what Sonic is.
- Have you ever had a pet fish? No, but my brother has. My 2 year old nephew just got a pet fish, the dear little boy named it "Bubbles". How cute is that?
- Favorite Christmas song? None! But I love to sing to Christ!
- What’s on your wish list for your birthday? I just had a birthday, so I don't know. But I really want an Anatolian Shepherd Puppy, a Camera, and a fiddle =D. It will be a while until I get any of those though!
- Can you do push-ups? Daddy can he can do all sorts of things like that because he did gymnastics. I should see if I can.
- Can you do a chin up? No, not that I know of.
- Do you have any saved texts? No.
- Ever been in a car wreck? I have been in a small one right in front of our driveway on a dark, snowy icy night. It was more like a car bump.
- Do you have an accent? If I do, it would be a Michigan accent and NOTHING ELSE!!!! Someone from the south told us we have an accent but he did not know how to describe it.
- What is the last song to make you cry? Angel Fire. Grace was telling me it reminded her of when my sister was engaged and preparing for marriage and that made me cry.
- Plans tonight? Nothing at all.
- Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Maybe.
- Name 2 things you bought yesterday: I don't like to but stuff. The one thing I do want to buy is a camera. So, my money is being saved for that. I do have some pocket money that I might buy seeds with to plant in the garden this year.
- You ever been given roses? Yes, by Mama.
- Current hate right now? Sin.
- Met someone who changed your life? Yes, my Savior.
- What were you doing 12 AM last night? I think I was on the computer =D, I am a late night person, I stayed up to 1:50 the other night writing my entry for Gretchen's Contest. It was nice and quiet in the house. Just what I needed!!
- What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Oh.
TECHNOLOGY
- How many televisions are in your house? 0
- What color cell phone do you have? no cell phone, no color!
- What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? I don't text. I don't like when people text, in generations to come everyone will be writing like this:"GRATZ GRL KUTGW! H&K H2CUS" But I am not saying it is bad to text, I just don't like it.
- Who was the last person to call you? To call me? I don't know. To call? Umm.... I think my Uncle Rick. I like to answer the phone when he calls =D!Whew. That is the end. I think I'll go back to plying the rest of the skein of yarn I am making. It is turning out really nice.I tag,and who ever else wants to do this!

2 comments:
GREAT tag, Hannah! :D It was fun reading your answers! I really like tags, ( haven’t I said that before?) :P I want to do this tag!
Love
~Jess
Hi Hannah,
Thanks for the tag! I just read it over at Taylor's blog, and I thought it would be fun to do. So thanks! I really like the way you explained texting... I sincerely agree with you.
Blessings!
Rachel Grace
Post a Comment