People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wonderful News!

Yes! It is confirmed! I am getting a camera! To say the least, I am very excited!

About a week ago, I found this camera on craigslist it looked nice and seemed like a good camera.

So, I contacted the seller and researched the camera. It is a Canon PowerShot S3 IS (I already memorized that whole thing =). It is three years old, but in like-new condition. It comes with two sd cards (2 gig and 1 gig :), a case, and the manuals, cables, and software. I thought all of that for the price it is was a great deal. I liked everything I read about the camera and I told the owner I wanted to purchase it!!! I don't have it yet, he is going to send it to me since we live a couple hours south of where he lives. Oh, and another really exciting thing is that it is a full-fledged video camera too. Not just a camera with a video option like the camera we have now. It can also take movies and images at the same time =D! And it has a 12 power optical zoom, which I thought was pretty good. So, can you tell I am super happy! =D



But wait, there is more wonderful news to this post! My friend Rachel Grace who I met over blogger, and who is also my pen pal, is having a giveaway in honor of opening her etsy shop! I have more info on my page "Giveaways Going On" which is just under my header. I would encourage you to go and enter her giveaway and take a look at her etsy shop (the link is on her blog). The homemade handbag she is giving away is very sweet and she has some other wonderful handmade items on her etsy! Congratulations Rachel!


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hi Hannah,
I came across your blog from Rachel at "Bundles of Blessings." I just wanted to tell you that I'm also looking to buy the Canon Powershot S3 IS! It looks like a really great camera. I've been looking on Ebay and Amazon, but I don't have enough money to buy one yet. I think that's the model I'll end up getting though. Let me know how you like yours!! :)

~ Love,
Lindsay

P.S. - Thank you so much for entering my giveaway! ;)

Rachel Grace said...

Hi Hannah!
You wrote a VERY sweet little note on my giveaway, and let me tell ya' it warmed my heart! Thank you for all of your great comments on my blog :). You are so completely and entirely personal!
I can't wait to see some of the pictures you will take with the camera. You must be so elated!
Love you!
Blessings,
Rachel Grace

Cora Beth said...

Dear Hannah,
Congratulations! You sound so happy. :) I hope your camera serves you well for many years to come! Can you, ah, get a picture of it and share it with us when it arrives? It sounds like a really nice one--well worth the wait!

Sweet dreams (about cameras perhaps?),
~Cora

Jessica Rebekah said...

Oh, that's super news Hannah!
Congratulations! I'm sure you're very happy! I'd like to see a picture of your new camera, (when it arrives of cause)!

Love
~> Jess