People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pigs & Horses!!

Well, we got the pigs! My sister and her family were not home so we just dropped off a couple things and then came home. It was really hard to get the pigs in the trailer. But we finally did.

The man who owns the farm has horses. There were also some of his neighbor's horses on his farm. I took a few pictures of them.

This little filly right here is SO cute! She is not for sale, but the lady that owns her has another buckskin mare that is going to colt any day and she said if we want to, we can buy the colt when it is three months old. I hope we can get it!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awe!!! Great pictures!

~Jenn

Cora Beth said...

Cute pictures--especially the last one! :) I don't remember if you have any horses now? We used to have 3 of them: Ben--who was really old and broke to ride, but was really stubborn about being caught; Missy--who was a Welsch pony and loved to try to bite you if you tried to get on; and Gabe--who was the perfect horse and who we could do anything with, but who got West Nile disease and died! We sold the other 2 horses after that and haven't bought any since. My dad doesn't really like horses because he had some bad experiences with them growing up (one bucked him off right in a thistle patch...)

Anyway, I'm glad to hear you had a nice day!
Love you,
Cora

Rachel Grace said...

Awwwww, I love the pictures you shared! The last one is great!
That would be wonderful if you could buy the colt, would you ride it?
Love you Hannah!
Blessings,
Rachel Grace

Jessica Rebekah said...

Aww, what very cute pictures!! :D
I hope you can get the colt!

~Jessica