Here are the skiing pictures. We took an overly amount of video clips with the intentions of pasting them all together and making one skiing movie. When and if that gets done I'll post it on my blog. For now though, here are the pictures:
My fun Sis . . .
Wheee. . .!
You've gotta love winter in the north!
I do!!
Heading out to the hills. . .
Snow, Snow, Snow!!
Feelin' Silly =D
Twist! Twirl! Snow Angel!
Well, I'd best be off to the land of nod!
7 comments:
What great skiing pictures!!! I love seeing other young ladies wearing skirts with leggings on underneath for warmth!
No mountain-lions/jaguars/panthers/linx/cougars/leopards/big cats, etc... today either? :)
See you soon in Nod!
very nice hannah!!! i love skiing - but then i mentioned that already didn't i? :)
I just got home after a quiet respite of solitude with the Lord- I am so glad you and Grace and the boys went out! I love the bright gear! Exhuberant expressions and like you I love the North Country of Marilla Heights.
Mama
About loving winter.. I only like it when there's snow on the ground! :-)
Glad to see you had fun!
Jennifer
Love the pictures Hannah! Looks like you had really great fun! :D You and your sis look so pretty!
~Jess
The skiing looks so fun, Hannah! And from the photos, I can tell you all had a great time. :)
That looks SO MUCH FUN!!! I'm sorry we weren't able to come play in the snow up at your house. :(
Josie
Post a Comment