I am trying to figure out what to do with the yarn. Part of me wants to sell it as yarn, and put the money towards a camera. But I know I could also make a garment or something else out of it to sell. Or, I could make something to put in my newly started hope chest. I am sort of leaning in the selling direction. I think if it was wool from our sheep I would be more apt to keep it for my hope chest. Any thoughts on the matter?
I has a lot of fun doing this, and I can't wait to start on my next project. I'm not telling what it is =D I plan to make it for one of my friends who also reads this blog!! Hee hee!!
Today it seemed like all our domestic work was pretty much all caught up- ever have days like that? It's rather rare here =D. So I made some cookies called Pecan Clouds. They are practically the same as Pecan Sandies. Here are some pictures. . .
Good night and sweet dreams!

3 comments:
YOUR YARN IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! WOW! I'm not sure what I'd do with it if it were mine and I'd just spent a lot of time working on it. I guess it depends on how badly you want a camera. :)
It is rare here too that we have days where domestic tasks are all caught up on. It is nice when it happens though...
Those Pecan Clouds look so yummy! Is there a lot of butter in them? We have a recipe for something similar that takes lots of butter and tastes heavenly--so to speak.
Well, I have a blog post I want to write yet tonight, so I'll wish you a good night and be off.~
Love and blessings,
Cora
The yarn is LOVELY! You did a really nice job with the coloring... it is simply beautiful! If you wanted to sell it online you could use etsy.com, I am thinking of starting a little shop with handmade items there. It's just a suggestion though. The cookies you made look DELICIOUS!!! I have made some ones similar to them, but they were a little smaller. And I think they were either called snowballs or russian tea cookies... I don't remember. But they sure did taste good, and I am sure yours did too!
Blessings,
Rachel Grace
Wow, your yarn is very PRETTY!! :D I love the colours! :D Well done Hannah!! :D
Those Pecan Clouds cookies you made look really good! :D I've never tasted them before though.
Love
~Jess
Post a Comment