People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Sunday, February 28, 2010

If all goes as planed, this will be my LAST post with pictures from our junk of a camera =D!

This is a picture post. My sister spent the day with us, and as always I had a load of fun with my nephews. Buddy was my companion today and Izzy was more with Grace.
Bud and I made burger buns together it was so much fun doing all the pats and folds with him.
First we mixed up the ingredients and we set the timer for ten minuets "1, 2, 3 . . .10" and then we gave each other a hi five with both hands. When the timer went of Jeremiah would go "Oh aba (I don't know why he calls me that :D sometimes he says Nana) DING! Me? Dough?" And then we would do the pat and folds together. We did that for awhile until the dough was developed and then we shaped them. That was really fun. I finally had to let him know that he could have one ball of dough to call his own, because he kept destroying the gluten sheet by poking and picking at the dough. He was so excited when we finally baked them and he kept saying "My dough, me!!" And then of course he had to bring a couple buns home to Dad too.
He will be the perfect little guy for us to hire in the bakery. He has loved working with dough ever since he was really little!

Smash. Don't worry, this was his piece of dough!

Many hands make work light, Little hands make work fun!


Then we started getting kind of silly,
Here we are saying "Dough!"

"Cheese!" "Cheesh!"

Pig noses!

Google Eyes!

I heart little feet!

Making a snowman with a couple of his Uncles.

Izzy pictures! They speak louder than words.

I heart little hands!

2 comments:

Cora Beth said...

I just got done looking at Grace's picture post and now I see you have more sweet pictures of your nephews. :) I love the one of Buddy's hands smashing the dough... So cute!!!

Your sister is really blessed to have you so near (or is it vise-versa?)

Anyway, here's wishes for a good nights rest!

~Cora
PS. That was a good guess about what I'm working on...but that's not it. :)

Jessica Rebekah said...

LOL, great pictures, very cute pictures of your nephews! I had to laugh the way you and Buddy were making funny faces! Hehe.

Oh, yummy, burger buns, you're making me hungry! :P

Love
~> Jess