People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Friday, February 5, 2010

Just for Today

Today I cleaned the living room. Here is a short video Grace took of me stomping the rug out in the snow. Enoch was pelting snowballs at me too =D! Pardon my sloppy look, but I was just cleaning!

I have really been enjoying doing the "Joy Challenge". It helps me put a deferent perspective on things that happen and go on during the day. I have also been blessed by scriptures on being joyful and having the Joy of the Lord. "The Joy of the Lord is your strength" Nehemiah 8:10. The Joy of the Lord has certainly been my strength day by day and I know He will continue to be!


I was wondering, is it confusing at all to any of you the way I have a new blog address? Please let me know if you have any questions. My other blog is basically just for people who never have been on my blog but they are interested in visiting it. So all of you my readers are still more than welcome to come and go on my blog as before. And, I will never tire of your comments!

Blessing in Christ,

1 comment:

Cora Beth said...

Dear Hannah~
It looks like you were having a great time with that rug. :)

I don't mind if you have your blog on a seperate address like this, the only thing though was I was thinking I shouldn't link to this blog on my sidebar so that it stays limited to the people you wish to read it, right?

I'd write more, but my brothers are wanting me to come outside and sled with them for about an hour before the sun goes down... :)

Have a lovely rest of the day,
Cora