People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Award. I have another one coming latter tonight.


Thank you Rachel Grace!
Rules for the award:
~ List 8 stories or books you'd like to live in.
~ List 8 other bloggers who deserve this award.
~ Comment on their blog and let them know you've awarded them.

Heres the books:
1. The Bible (I had to keep that on there Rachel!)
2. The Lamplighter
3. The Journals of Corrie Bell Hollister
4. The Five little Peppers =D
5. Hinds feet on High Places
6. Little Woman
7. Pollyanna Books
8. Mrs. Tiggywinkle =D

I award:

2 comments:

Jessica Rebekah said...

Thanks so much for the award Hannah! :D

Sorry to only comment on here now, I ran out of data (internet minutes) so I couldn't use the net until the new month! It's no fun having no internet!

Thanks again! :D

Love
~> Jess

Rachel Grace said...

Hi Hannah,
I am so glad you liked the award, I really like the five little peppers too. My father read the book to us maybe a year ago and I really liked it.
Blessings,
Rachel Grace