People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Thursday, February 18, 2010

How far can you see on a clear day?

The correct answer to the questions in my previous post is 93 million miles.
Because on a clear day we can see the sun. . . right?


Those are the kind of jokes I like !!

2 comments:

-Bess- said...

Hi Hannah!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & giving me your blog address (which I didn't publish, as you requested) =) Your blog is quite quite lovely! I look forward to "visiting" here often! Oh, be sure to come back to Bess' Bag next week (or sooner) =) for some Little Women-inspired fun (for Rebecca's Little Women Challenge - here's her link (if you don't know about it): http://www.sewinginthepast.com/

Thanks again,
Bess

Cora Beth said...

How funny! I guess my guess was a little low. :) My brothers are going to laugh too when they see this!!!